This past fall and winter, I wanted to take a break from collecting any more data; it was taking up too much of my time. There were also problems with The Directory (which at that time was only spread out over one page) and questions over how much storage space I have used up on this website.
Prior to this, my laptop had to be sent in for some repairs and didn't return until this past November. We didn't think about calling someone in to reconnect the printer to the laptop until recently, when social distancing measures went into effect. I have to print off a new content chart listing if I am to start doing documents again, which looks like won't happen in the near foreseeable future.
However, every once in a while I will release a Tables of Content entry from the back-order of stuff I already had data collected for, until things return to normal again and I have storage space figured out.